- To Introduce and clarify the concept of corporate entity and applicable law and regulations, which regulate companies in Malaysia and relevant procedures in relation to company’s decision-making process and documentary compliance with the Companies Act 1965.
- To provide and develop a through knowledge and understanding of the company secretary’s role as required by the Company Act 1965 and its related legislation, regulations, guidelines pertaining to corporate governance and the proper conduct of meetings.
- To provide and develop a through knowledge and understanding of Law and Procedure of relating to company and board meetings.
- To provide knowledge of business law rules that are relevant to the operations of a company and to the way companies engage with its customers , employees and other stakeholders
- To clarify the importance of ethics and governance in management of companies so that corporate managers will be able to internalize these values.