The Masters of Management (MMgt) programme was created to develop managerial skills among those seeking to begin or launch their career in management. The MMgt is essentially an advanced specialist degree. The emphasis is on providing the latest know-how in management. Students are trained to think critically in analyzing business issues. The range of skills developed in this programme includes the analytical, interpersonal and behavioral skills needed for managers. The MMgt programme can be taken as a full-time or part-time study.
- A good bachelor’s degree from IIUM or any other institutions of higher learning approved by the University Senate. A professional qualification which is certified equivalent to a degree under Malaysian laws and approved by the University Senate can also be considered.
- Working experience in a management or executive position would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English language (where necessary candidates may be required to sit for an English language proficiency test).
- A minimum score of 550 (PBT-TOEFL), 213 (CBT-TOEFL), 79 (IBT-TOEFL), 6.0 (IELTS) or 6.0 (EPT) is required for international applicants.Note:
- PBT-TOEFL = Paper based test TOEFL
- CBT-TOEFL = Computer based test TOEFL
- IBT-TOEFL = Internet Based Test TOEFL
- EPT = English Placement Test